Avignon, the Rhône & Provence 2019/2020
7 Days Train Tour from £1,195 per person
Avignon, the Rhône & Provence
There are few destinations in France we love more than Provence; you’ve got its historic cities, you’ve got the mighty Rhône river, you’ve got its picture-postcard villages and you’ve got so much more! The good news? We feature a great deal of its best highlights on our fantastic Avignon, the Rhône & Provence tour.
Travel to Avignon where you stay for the next six nights. In the following days enjoy a lunch cruise on the Rhône, a guided tour of Avignon, an excursion to the beautiful villages of Provence, and visit to the ever-impressive Pont du Gard and Châteauneuf-du-Pape.
• The services of a professional UK tour manager
• First Class rail travel throughout
• 6 nights' hotel accommodation
• Guided walking tour of Avignon
• A cruise on the River Rhône to Arles
• Full-day excursion to L'Isle sur-la-Sorgue, Gordes and Roussillon
• Free time in Avignon
• Visit to the Pont du Gard
• Wine tasting in Châteauneuf-du-Pape