The Magic of Sicily 2019/2020
8 Days Train Tour from £1,315 per person
Are you ready for Italy? Visit one of its finest, sunniest and most authentic regions on our Magic of Sicily holiday, taking you to some of this classic nation’s most beloved sights and attractions like magnificent Mount Etna and historic Syracuse.
Fly from London to Palermo and enjoy a guided tour on Day 2. On Day 3 visit Agrigento and its temples before heading to the eastern coast where you see Taormina and Mount Etna. After a day at leisure, your final two days see you visit Syracuse and Ortigia.
• The services of a professional UK Tour Manager throughout
• Return flights from London to Palermo
• 7 nights' hotel accommodation
• Guided tour of Palermo and Taormina
• Excursion to Monreale
• Journey to Agrigento
• Excursion to Mount Etna
• A journey on the Circumetnea train
• Wine tasting near Mount Etna
• Silvestri Craters and Syracuse including a tour of Neapolis Park
There's so much included in the price
Visit Indomitable Mount Etna, one of the largest of the European volcanos, and walk through its striking lava fields.
Head to beautiful Syracuse, and sail to the enchanting island of Ortigia with its sublime seaside views.
Embark on an excursion to elegant Palermo, a jewel of a city and the capital of Sicily, sat on the sun-drenched coastline.
Wander through the ruins of fascinating Taormina, a hub of history which features an ancient Greco-Roman theatre.