Treasures of Andalucia 2019/2020
7 Days Train Tour from £795 per person
Three of Spain’s favourite cities are on the menu on our excellent Treasures of Andalucia. We wonder the streets of ancient metropolises, visit gorgeous Moorish palaces and historic, decorated plazas, all from our base in beautiful Antequera. Along the way discover the indulgent and romantic history and culture that can only be found in sun-drenched Andalucia.
Fly to Antequera and check into your hotel ahead of a day at leisure. The next day visit Seville for a guided tour before heading the day after that to Cordoba. Relax at leisure for the next day before heading to Granada and seeing its spectacular Alhambra palace.
- • The services of a professional UK Tour Manager
• Return scheduled flights to Malaga
• All rail and coach travel throughout your tour
• 6 nights' hotel accommodation with breakfast each day, and 6 dinners with wine & water included
• Guided tours of Seville and Cordoba
• Excursion to Granada, with entrance & guided tour of the Alhambra
There's so much included in the price
Discover magical Sevilla on a city tour with its honey-coloured streets and the famous Plaza de España at its heart.
Explore historic Cordoba on a guided tour, once a thriving centre of the ancient world. See the spectacular Mezquita, one of the highlights of the city.
Visit the curling and lively districts of fascinating Granada and uncover its intriguing Moorish history and culture.
Enjoy entrance to the magnificent Alhambra palace, looking over the rooftops of Granada below. Walk through its pretty gardens and admire its unique architecture.